Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

We are finally getting to the point we don't have a major freakout every time there's a thunderstorm warning. This hail was from a storm that passed through today. We're still having a little trouble with tornado warnings, but we're getting better. I think a lot about the fact that last year, during the tornado outbreak, we left town and returned to a lot of damage and destruction, but our house was ok. Had we stayed in town, we would have probably peed our pants but we would've survived. While I'm thankful we didn't have to see and hear that F4 tornado in person, I wonder if I robbed God of an opportunity to strengthen my faith by taking matters into my own hands.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think you robbed God of anything. Then He wouldn't be God. Yeah, we can rob him of tithes and offerings Scripture says, but I'm speaking of God's will over all. A favorite quote of mine: "There is no limit whatsoever to the realm in which God is free to exercise His power and to exert His will."
    Rev. R. Greenwald, from sermon on God's Sovereignty
    You were where you were meant to be at that time.

    ReplyDelete