Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project FAILURE

I tried to re-create some tea towel curtains I saw in a magazine. Ew. What I ended up with is something akin to a gay pride parachute hanging from my kitchen windows. Until I can afford custom curtains or find something perfect at a thrift store I'm stuck with them. Maybe one of you can tell me how to make these look more presentable (and don't say by taking them down). I'm still thrilled to have the window covered instead of feeling like a zoo animal when the sun goes down. I probably should have done my dishes before taking these.

2 comments:

  1. What I ended up with is something akin to a gay pride parachute hanging from my kitchen windows.

    Best quote ever lol. I think they are really cute. I love this idea, maybe switch up the colors so you feel less rainbowy....rainbowy is a word right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me belly laugh out loud. I actually like the idea alot. Maybe something more neutral would have been better but I like the idea. I think its cute pride and all.

    ReplyDelete