Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Apparently this is what my dress looks like in the back today. I bought a super cute, ruched dress at Target yesterday and have had a few people tell me it's hung up in my "panties". It's not but apparently looks like it.   First, I appreciate women who will tell you when this happens to you instead of taking a picture. Second, I learned I should try on my clothes before I buy them. I have been pulling it down obsessively all day anyway because I'm AFRAID this will happen, then to have people keep telling me it is is just making me a nervous wreck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Although I'm not sure how ruching (sp?) can be confused with dress tucked in panties.

    I also need to learn to try things on before I bring them home. I have a pile of clothes, brand new, in the goodwill pile for this reason. I'm so bad about keeping receipts!

    ReplyDelete