Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Dropped the Ball

Proving yet again that I can be a moron, I completely breezed past the fact that my blog world friend Dusty listed my blog amongst her favorites for the Versatile Blogger award. Like an ingrate, I didn't link back to her blog, or list my 7 random facts, or pick my favorite blogs. Blame it on school. Blame it on being ADD. Blame it on my kid...whatever....but I'm setting things right. So, thank you Dusty, for the recognition and for your own entertaining blog.

I'm supposed to list 15 of my favorite blogs, but my microbiology book is calling my name so here's just a quick list.
Ok, now for 7 random facts about me.

1.) I once fell and ripped off a couple fingernails when I was little. You just cringed didn't you?

2.) I can't stand the sound of people chewing, even when they are being super polite and chewing with   their mouth shut.

3.) I am not a people person. I have to put a great deal of effort into social interaction. I LIKE people... I'm just scared to talk to anyone until I really know them. Unless you are family you are rarely going to get me on the phone.

4.) I am a pre-nursing student, but am also taking classes to become a CNA. If you are my patient and you throw up on me, I might just throw up on you too. I hope not though.

5.) I believe if you are persistent enough you can find solutions to almost anything.

6.) I adore my boyfriend Kevin. He is good to me in every way. He puts me first, treats my daughter like an important part of our lives, never raises his voice or acts angry. He calms me down, makes me laugh, respects our differences, and does an awesome Donald Duck impression that he blessed me with when I got us lost in Knoxville last weekend. I'm really happy with where our relationship is at. It's good.

7.) I am in moderate pain every day...in my joints...elbows, hips, knees, ankles. It feels like I have body aches from having the flu every day. For the most part I don't let it ruin my day or dictate what I do or don't do. Sometimes though I have to make adjustments....like taking time to rest throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment