Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another Reason to Love Chattanooga









Lydia and I were both off school/work yesterday so we took to the downtown streets of Chattanooga's North Shore. While there we discovered that a "soda fountain" called Pure Sodaworks had opened in one of the Frazier Street first floor units. I was expecting something old fashioned when in reality the soda came in flavors such as honey lime, lemon creme, and strawberry jalapeno. Nevertheless it was tasty and if you buy a mug, refills are only $1. While were were in the area we did a little walking and photo taking.


On this wall was written my favorite piece of graffiti ever. It said "There are two things in this world I hate...graffiti and irony." The quote was attributed to someone but I couldn't make out the name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment