Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas Eve Baby

I used to act like I hated having my birthday the day before Christmas. Whenever people would find out they would say how awful it must be because people couldn't afford to buy you presents or would forget about your birthday all together in the excitement of Christmas. When I was a kid I went along with this line of reasoning because it seemed to be the thing to do.

The truth is, if you're trying to conceive, I would highly recommend late March or early April. If you are lucky you will have a child who the whole WORLD will celebrate on their birthday. They will hang lights on their houses and give gifts and have fancy meals and invent crazy stories about old men comin' down chimneys.

I've heard that someone else, someone bigger, shares a birthday around the same time too. I know in reality this is all probably for Him, but leave me my self important fantasies ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment