Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

I never thought I'd be the "type" to get married in a courthouse, but the further along into wedding planning I got, the more I realized my wedding day would be a huge amount of work for Patrick and I. Several days ago we had a conversation that led us to agree a courthouse wedding is JUST what we need. The more I've browsed through photographs of other couples getting married by a judge, the more confident I feel that this is right for us. Everyone just looks so happy!
No sheen of sweat or forced smiles. No last minute panic when 12 of 15 bridesmaids forgot an essential part of their outfits.
Yes this is definitely the way to go in my opinion.



This is the county courthouse in Ringgold GA where we'll be getting married, followed by a coffee toast at one of my favorite locally owned coffee shops just up the street with a few of our friends. It also happens to be the same place Patrick's parents were married.





















No comments:

Post a Comment