Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Wiiiiiindy City

Lydia and I had the chance to take the train into Chicago while we were visiting family in Illinois. We didn't do a whole lot once we got there since we were with my parents and it was kind of late in the day...and we had no money...kind of a problem.
must.....have.....pizza
We got to do a little bit of shopping downtown on State street...I mean very little...as in Lydia bought some 5 for $5 makeup at Ulta. By the way, did you know that boys wear tights? Not little boys...I'm talking teenage boys who worked in American Apparel. My dad said they looked like elves with their tights and little Justin Beiber haircuts. In case you're curious they wore long sweaters with them.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of you and Lydia, and I love the last one of Lydia too. I've never been to Chicago, it's on my list of places to visit. Looks like you had a great time.
    I really wish you would have gotten a photo of the boys in tights lol!

    ReplyDelete